Contact Us

You can contact us by:


Write or email

Visit us

Social media

If you need help to contact us we provide assistance for hearing or speech impairments.

Connect with us

MyService is an online claims processing portal for former and current serving ADF members and their families.

DVA online services for providers and service organisations.