You can call us between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Telephone: 1800 VETERAN (1800 838 372)
International callers: +61 2 6289 1133
If you need an interpreter, the Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS) can help you call us.
You can call TIS on 131 450 or visit the TIS website.
Hearing or speech impairment assistance
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS):
- TTY users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 838 372
- Speak and Listen users phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 838 372
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1800 838 372
Write or email
To give feedback or suggestions on our programs, services and staff, please fill out a feedback form on our main site.
For general enquiries, email us at GeneralEnquiries [at] dva.gov.au.
*Warning: if you choose to use this email facility, your e-mail to us may not be secure. Do not use this link to send us personal information. See Sensitive emails.
To contact DVA by mail, please address your correspondence to:
Department of Veterans' Affairs
GPO Box 9998
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Visit your local office
Find contact details for an individual DVA or VAN office.
Provider enquiry numbers
Additional information and services
Connect with us
MyService is an online claims processing portal which allows current or former serving ADF members and their families to:
- access free mental health treatment
- claim for a condition related to service
- view your DVA health card
- view your accepted conditions
- manage your personal details
- find health services that are right for you
You can register for MyService as a current or former serving ADF member.
You can still access our existing online service, MyAccount. To log in to MyAccount you will need a myGov account.