If you or someone else is in crisis and needs immediate help, please call:
- Triple zero (000) if you feel like you may hurt yourself or someone else
- Open Arms - Veterans & Families Counselling on 1800 011 046
- ADF Mental Health All-hours Support Line on 1800 628 036
- Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14
- 1800RESPECT, National Sexual Assault, Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service on 1800 737 732
Provides 24-hour free counselling and support to you and your family.
A confidential 24-hour telephone service for ADF members and their families.
Provides free support services if you are in crisis and need to talk to someone.
Provides 24-hour counselling services to help you cope with sexual assault or violence.
Connect with an ex-service organisation in your local area. These organisations may be able to provide you with support and resources.
We can cover the cost of treatment for all mental health conditions without having to prove the condition relates to your service. This is also known as ‘non-liability health care’.
A health and wellbeing portal that provides resources for you and your family.
You can ask us to pay some of your pension or Income Support Supplement early as a lump sum.
A one off payment to help with severe financial hardship and difficult circumstances.
Provides you with a regular income while we work on your claim for a mental health condition.
We may be able to help you access Incapacity Payments faster if you have certain accepted mental health conditions.