If you or someone else is in crisis and needs immediate help, please call:
- Triple zero (000) if you feel like you may hurt yourself or someone else
- Open Arms - Veterans & Families Counselling on 1800 011 046
- ADF Mental Health All-hours Support Line on 1800 628 036
- Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14
- 1800RESPECT, National Sexual Assault, Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service on 1800 737 732
Provides 24-hour free counselling and support to you and your family.
A confidential 24-hour telephone service for ADF members and their families.
Provides free support services if you are in crisis and need to talk to someone.
Provides 24-hour counselling services to help you cope with sexual assault or violence.
Connect with an ex-service organisation in your local area. These organisations may be able to provide you with support and resources.